- Inflamed skin
- Hair falling out in patches
- Paw licking
- Flaky skin
- Smelly, greasy skin
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal attributes. Yeast, fungal, and bacterial infections are effectively treated by this itch-relieving ingredient.
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. Contains coconut oil based cleansers won’t remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won’t cause any more damage to your pet’s skin.
- Neem Oil fights bothersome skin infections like ringwork and sarcoptic mange. Also helps soothe dry, itchy skin that can be caused by many factors like flea bites. Neem Oil has also been recognized to promote hair growth and can even deter insects to prevent further biting.
- Helps control and eliminate bad odors that can be associated with skin infections.
- This product will not interfere with any spot-on flea and tick treatments.
- Great for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks and is mild enough for frequent use.
DIRECTIONS: Wet pet’s coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a rich lather. Massage well into coat making sure that skin is thoroughly saturated. Allow lather to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse completely and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Neem Oil.