For puppies and older dogs exhibiting nervousnous, hyperactivity or responding to environmentally induced stress.
Ashwagandha (Withania somniferia) is a mild sedative and nervous system restorative and aids in symptoms related to stress and trauma.
Skullcap (Scuttelaria lateriflora) is also a mild sedative specifically for nervous tension and a nervous system tonic.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is a nervous system restorative and supports digestion and immunity. Known in India as the meditation herb.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is best known as a nervine, a calming herb that soothes and relaxes. Anti-viral properties to help with colds and infections, soothes the stomach.
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) delivers reliable antispasmodic, carminative, and mild sedative effects to the digestive system, making it useful in cases of indigestion, gas, or vomiting. Especially effective when used in dogs who are prone to stomach upset during episodes of hyper-excitability.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy and tasty bites for dogs are rich in flavonoids, terpenoids and phenolic compounds.
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bites is made with therapeutic herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients (per treat):
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.24 g
Ashwagandha (Withania somniferia) 0.04 g
Skullcap (Scuttelaria lateriflora) 0.04 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03g
Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) 0.02 g
Dried lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) 0.02 g
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01g
chick pea flour, eggs, olive oil, ashwagandha, skullcap, flax seeds, holy basil, lemon balm, chamomile, spirulina, water