Cats require a diet rich in animal protein. Inspired by our vast grasslands and cold northern lakes, ACANA Grasslands is brimming with free-run chicken, turkey, and duck, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish, in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone. Our ingredients are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw by people we know and trust, giving your cat the best ingredients and a recipe that will keep them happy, healthy, and strong.
Fresh duck meat (11%), fresh chicken meat (11%), fresh cage-free eggs (8%), dehydrated chicken meat (7%), dehydrated turkey meat (7%), dehydrated whitefish (7%), whole pinto beans, whole peas, fresh turkey meat (6%), duck fat (5%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole quail (4%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (2%), pollock oil (2%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (2%), lentil fiber, dehydrated duck meat (1%), duck liver (1%), duck cartilage (0.5%), freeze-dried chicken and turkey livers (0.5%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.01 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 150 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
• METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3930 kcal/kg (472 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 39% from fat. • ACANA Grasslands Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)18 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary Starch (max.)15%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15 %
- Calcium (min.)1.9 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.